Monday 1 April 2013

Media OTS Evaluation Question 5

How did you attract/address your audience? 


I attracted my audience by creating hook and enigmas within my OTS media product, this will mean that my audience will want to continue watching and solve the mystery, this makes the audience feel smart and as though they have achieved something by solving the mystery correctly. If this was done wrong the audience could be bored or in some cases be offended that the outcome is too predictable.
I addressed my audience by taking into account their intellegence and feeding them clues this way they can begin to solve the mystery and piece together clues. I feel that i did not give away too much in the OTS as this will again make the audience want to continue watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment