Monday 1 April 2013

Media OTS Evaluation Question 6

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product? 

During the course of contructing my media product I have used a variety of technologies these include:
A Digital Camera & Digital Still Camera:










Using the cameras i learnt that the rule of thirds is important and that the compostition is also as important.



Smoke Machine:


For the project that got deleted i used a smoke machine i learnt that you should only pump the smoke in small doses as if you do it too much the picture on the camera becomes unclear.












Marantz:
The marantz picks up sound and records it with a clear quality i used this and to get the best quality you need to record a persons voice or sound effect around 10 meters away so it doesnt become distorted.








PC's & Mac's:
I used the PC's & Mac's for a number of tasks such as editing my media product, creating and updating my blog, researching noir products, stats and statistics and researching other OTS'.

Itunes and Imovie:





These websites were the most important when it came to making my media product as i used Imovie to edit and piece together my entire project and i used Itunes to collect my soundtrack song and imported it into Imovie.

Blogger:
I used Blogger to document my progress in making my media product and things i had learnt during the process. I learnt from using Blogger that is important to make the blog interactive but also easy to read.





Card Reader:
I used the card reader to upload anything i had filmed with the cameras onto the mac's to import into Imovie.








Vimeo:

I used Vimeo to upload any videos so i can embed them onto my blog using blogger i learnt that there is a specific amount of video storage and that files need to be uploaded using a programme to condense.





Prezi:


I used Prezi as it is a really interesting and interactive way to present ideas, presentations or concepts.






Handbrake:

Handbrake is the programme i used when i uploaded videos onto Vimeo, it converts any high rate videos into the correct size files so i can upload them onto Vimeo. I learnt that before i convert the videos i need to check all the settings to make sure the convertion will work correctly.










Slideshare:

I used slideshare to upload any powerpoint presentations onto my blog as this allows anyone to view them on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment